- 10 years old
- No prior experience or certification
- PADI Medical Questionnaire
- All gear necessary for the course is available for rental. This includes BCD (buoyancy control device), cylinders, regulators, fins. Students are responsible for providing their own mask and snorkel.
Dry Suit Diving in Comfort
Above all else, this course allows you to dive in comfort and warmth year round and make the most of your dives.
As a drysuit diver, you’ll have one of the essential skills for working as a public safety diver.
Every specialty you earn brings you one step closer to the prestigious PADI Master Scuba Diver™ rating. Fewer than two percent of divers ever achieve this elite diver rating, which requires:
- 5 PADI specialty certifications (Dry Suit included)
- A Rescue Diver certification
- Proof of 50 logged dives