- 15 years old
- Open Water Certified
- Please contact us to discuss gear requirements.
Expand your diving options
Let us show you how liberating diving sidemount can be. Sidemount allows you to elevate your diving; you will have more gas to enjoy on dives, and it takes the weight off your back, allowing you to clip into your cylinders in water. Diving sidemount also starts to open up the world of technical diving to you if you wish push your limits with cavern and cave courses down the road.
During the Sidemount Diver course you will learn the following:
- Properly assemble and configure sidemount scuba diving equipment.
- Trim your weight system and sidemount gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Manage gas by switching second stages as planned, if wearing two cylinders.
- Respond correctly to potential problems when sidemount diving.